• open panel

Archive for ‘Community’

2013 Targhee Music Festival

The 9th Annual Targhee Fest is right around the corner. Get to know the acts coming to Alta, Wyoming with a previews from three of our writers.

Read More

Photo of the Day – Relaxing in the Grass at Jackson Hole Live

07/16/13 – Johnny D relaxes in the grass at the Snow King Ball Field while we wait for Steve Earle and the Dukes to take the stage for Jackson Hole Live.

Read More

KHOL’s Membership Drive

891.fm KHOL, Jackson Hole’s Community radio station, is holding their semi-annual Membership Drive this week from Tuesday, July 16th through Monday, July 22nd.

Read More

Hundred Days – Widespread Panic at Grand Targhee

07/11/13 - Widespread Panic at Grand Targhee Written By: Heather Cosby Images By: Jake Hawkes This past Fourth of July Weekend, Widespread Panic made a more than triumphant return to Grand Targhee Resort to celebrate life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness with a few thousand of their most loyal fans. After making their Targhee debut in 2011, ... Read More

Hundred Days

Behind the Scenes at Jackson Hole Live

07/04/13 - Jackson Hole Live: Behind the Scenes on July 4th Written By: Kori Price Photos By: Christie Quinn I don’t know about you, but my mind is still imprinted by the evocative fireworks from Jackson Hole’s July 4th celebration. However, the entire day was filled with flare from the moment the patriotic chirps summoned me out of ... Read More

The 3rd Annual Relay for Life Caddyshack Party

Fore! This Friday, July 12th, is the Annual Caddyshack Party and Disc Golf Tournament. For the 3rd year in a row, the Four Seasons Jackson Hole is putting on this fun event to benefit Teton County Relay For Life. Get your foursome together and fish out your finest golf attire and join us at the ... Read More

Photo of the Day

Widespread Panic at Grand Targhee Resort

07/09/13 – Music Festival season at Grand Targhee Resort kicked off on the 4th of July with Widespread Panic returning for a 3 night fest.

Read More

Photo of the Day

Milky Way in the Night Sky over Jackson

07/08/13 - Blake Cash captured this image of the night sky in Jackson. "You know you live in an awesome place when you can see the Milky Way from a street in town" Photographer: Blake Cash Previous Photos

Read More

Photo of the Day

4th of July Fireworks over Jackson

07/04/13 – The Jackson Hole Jaycees’ fireworks display lights up the sky above Jackson and Snow King Resort following Jackson Hole Live.

Read More

4th of July 2013 in Jackson Hole

Fire up the BBQs and stock the coolers with ice, it is once again time for Independence Day in Jackson Hole. With the hot weather we have been having, I definitely suggest getting out on the river to cool off before hitting up all the great events happening around the region, including live music and ... Read More