• open panel

Archive for ‘Community’

2012 Jackson Hole Mountain Festival

As the winter starts to wind down in Jackson Hole, season end celebrations come to life. The 7th Annual Mountian Festival kicks off Saturday in Teton Village and is sure to be a weekend packed full of competition, live music and spring skiing fun. From the Pole Pedal Paddle and Coombs classic races, to free live music and Gaper Fools Day shenanigans, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has planned quite the party to send March out like a lion.

Read More

Hundred Days 062

Night Creature

“Welcome to history,” Mike Vase says, pushing open the door to the Ski Patrol cabin on the top of Rendezvous Mountain. It’s 7 PM. The last Tram has long since docked, all the skiers and riders have gone, and Ski Patrol…

Read More

Show Us Your Stickers Contest

This last weekend, The Mountain Pulse surpassed 1,000 likes on our Facebook page and we want to celebrate by hooking our fans and followers with some free schwag. Check out details on how you can win some free gear!

Read More

Photo of the Day

Blitzen Trapper at the Pink Garter Theater

03/26/12 – Blitzen Trapper rocks a packed house last night at the Pink Garter Theater.

Read More

Artist Profile

2012's Best Emerging Artist, Kelly Halpin

Tweet Penned Up Positivity Written by: Z Of all the characters I’ve had the pleasure of making turns with during my time in Jackson, few have matched the stoke of local artist Kelly Halpin. Though I’ve only ridden with her a handful of times, I’ve heard Kelly hoot, laugh, and scream “I love snowboarding!” more than anyone on ... Read More

Photo of the Day

2012 World Championship Hill Climb

03/24/12 – The crowd relaxes under the sun at the base of Snow King Resort and watches snowmobilers charge up the hill during the 2012 World Championship Hill Climb.

Read More

Photo of the Day

Room with a View

03/23/12 – Another beautiful spring morning in Jackson Hole is seen through a window at the remains of the historic Cunningham Cabin in Grand Teton National Park.

Read More

Photo of the Day

03/22/12

03/22/12 – Elk Attack put out one of their best live performances last night at the Town Square Tavern. The band will open up for G Love at the Mountain Festival at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Saturday March 31st.

Read More

2012 World Championship Hill Climb Preview

BRAAAP, BRAAAP! It is that time of year again in Jackson Hole as the 37th Annual World Championship Hill Climb starts Thursday March 22nd and runs through the weekend. Get ready for some high octane action underneath the Summit Chairlift as some of the best snowmobilers in the country compete to get to the top of Snow King Resort with the fastest time.

Read More

Faces of Jackson Hole

Part 2

During Joshua Simpson’s jaunt in the Hole, the photographer was looking to shoot all walks of Jacksonites…including the bros. No, not the bro-brahs per say, but the dudes laying down sick lines on the hill and slick wax in the tune shop.

Read More